We understand that finding a suitable property to rent can be an exhausting process. We have a designated Leasing Consultant whose sole purpose it is to assist you in finding the right property. Currently we are conducting over 50 open for rent inspections each and every week; giving you the best chance of viewing a property at a time that suits you.
Please see the below helpful hints and tips to make your search and eventual application that much easier.
Finding the Property
The rental market is very tight and often moves quickly.
Our Leasing Consultant advertises all open times online, as well as sending out a daily rental list via email. Once you identify a property you wish to view, make sure you email or call our office to register your interest prior to the open home and we will send you an SMS reminder of the inspection.
Contact our Leasing team direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5444 3455
Tips to a Successful Application
Firstly, download the Application Form and ensure all of your contact information and identification is ready to go.
Please note you’ll need Adobe Reader to open the Application Form and add your details – if you don’t have it on your computer, please click here to download it.
Below is what you will need for your application:
- Full contact information for each applicant including mobile phone numbers and date of birth information
- Your current residential address information.
- Pets? We require the breed and registration details.
Rego numbers of all vehicles of the applicants. Further you will need to nominate if any of the occupants are smokers or not.
- Personal References: It’s best to have 2 personal references minimum.
- Employment Details: We require payroll contact details as we are required to call and confirm all employment.
- Employment and/or Work Reference: This needs to be different to the payroll contact.
- If you are applying from interstate and unable to view the property please download a Sight Unseen Waiver Form
IDENTIFICATION – 100 points required
- Proof of Income / Pay Slips (Compulsory)
- Current Bank Statement (Compulsory)
- Centrelink Statement (Compulsory)
- Proof of Address (Electricity / Phone Bill) – 10 points
- Photo ID (Drivers License / 18+ Card)- 40 points each
- Passport or Birth Certificate- 40 / 10 points
- Bank/Medicare Cards- 10 points each
- Copy of Residential Rates Notice- 10 points each
How we process your application
- Before submitting your application, you or your representative will need to view the property and accept it is the one for you in its current condition
- Your application will be processed during normal business hours, we do require 2 business days to process
- After processing, your application is submitted to the owner for their decision. Their decision is final and they are not required to give a reason behind their choice.
Should your application be successful
- You will not be committed to the property until you view and agree to the relevant Tenancy Agreement and its terms, once agreed, you are committed to the property and are required to pay 2 weeks rent within 24-48 hours. The property will not be removed from our availability list until the rent is paid and the agreement is fully signed.
- Once the commencement date is agreed, it can not be changed
- Before moving in, you are required to pay your bond. Equivalent to 4 weeks rent. We do not accept bond transfers, however QLD housing bond loans will be accepted once approved.
- We are a cashless office and therefore require electronic payment of rent. Here we recommend the following 2 options, BPAY or DEFT payment system.
- Please make an appointment with our leasing team in our office to sign the relevant tenancy documentation. These appointments can be made between (Monday & Friday)- allow 45 mins for this.