SOLD BY STEVEN ALLEN
The current owners have other plans, so now you can move into this well-established suburb in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. You will be enjoy your morning coffee on the deck while taking in the sun with cracking hinterland views.
So, it's time to get creativeYes, you can have that sound studio, that yoga room, whatever floats your boat. You have 1117m of fantastic Sunshine Coast land to let the magic begin.
With this block, you can easily have the ideal entertaining house. Invite your friends over for an evening drink and take in the breezes and the uninterrupted views of the hinterland.
All this within a 5 minute walk to Woombye city centre, including Bowls club, soccer club, cafes, restaurants, train station and the local primary school. Or jump on the Bruce highway within a 6 minute drive for easy access to Brisbane to the south or Gympie to the North.
- Land size 1117m2
- Front Boundary 25m (street)
- Rear Boundary 25m
- Left Boundary 44.6m (from street view)
- Right Boundary 44.7m (from street view)
Things you will love:
- Blank canvas ready to build on
- Dual occupancy possible with council application
- Walking distance to Woombye City Centre
- Schools close by
- 6 minute drive to Bruce highway
- Close to public transport - bus and train
- 17 Minutes to SC Airport
- 20 Minutes to Beaches
- 11 Minutes to Nambour hospital
This is the last block available on Dinmore Street so Call Steven today!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.