SOLD BY ADAM BUDD
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
- 570sqm parcel with easy care yard and gardens that complete the landscape
- Double garage with additional off-street parking for three cars
- Sleep to the sound of the rolling surf, catch the cool sea breezes as you are 7 Rooftops to Beach Access 235
- Features 2 living areas, north facing backyard with undercover entertaining
- Breezy home with gorgeous bay windows capturing natural light
- Master bedroom has direct entertaining access and an enviable ensuite
- Natural tones blend with a fresh palette to evoke a coastal ambiance
- Gourmet kitchen with excellent pantry, flat panel cabinetry, ceramic cooktop and quality appliances
- Security screens and doors with spacious lounge and dining plus a separate family room
- 30 meters from local family park with playground. Secure side access for the trailer or boat
Beautifully positioned, this recently renovated and inviting home promises low maintenance living, so you can make the most of the gorgeous coastal setting, just a short stroll to Warana Beach, Warana shops, cafe and restaurants.
In a premium location and handy to the proposed Bokarina Beach development and future infrastructure along with the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. Close to Kawana Shopping Centre, primary & high schools, quad park sporting fields and aquatic swimming pool centre.
It's no secret, the Kawana Waters precinct is offering exceptional buying opportunities at present. If you're an astute buyer there's never been a better time to buy than today. It promises the ultimate beachside lifestyle with sun, sea and surf awaiting.
With beachside property in short supply on the Sunshine Coast, you can't go wrong with an investment in this position. Call Adam Budd today to inspect as the vendor is clear on getting this home sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.