SOLD BY STEVEN ALLEN
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Experience an enviable Twin Waters lifestyle with this amazing 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 storey home, set out on an 837m2 private block. Nestled upon calm canal waterways, with 21m of bush frontage, this much-loved family home has modern wrought iron accents and boasts an open plan flow with spacious indoor living areas that seamlessly meet the outdoors. Light filled and showcased by soaring high ceilings, you'll enjoy comfortable living in pleasant surrounds in a property that is only 12 months young. This will be your ultimate dream home in one of the Sunshine Coast's most sought-after suburbs - Twin Waters.
Featuring a flexible floorplan with multiple living spaces, you'll be able to unwind in one of two indoor living spaces or enjoy the temptation of the great outdoors in your massive alfresco area. The air-conditioned dining and kitchen area is bright and breezy with vast ceiling heights, ample bench space and a walk-in pantry. The bedrooms will also be sure to please, with all 5 being generous in size. The Master and Bedroom 2 are downstairs and Bedroom 3,4,5 are located upstairs, and are serviced by a large bathroom with fantastic storage.
Expect to be tempted outdoors often with the alluring alfresco area. Thoughtfully zoned into relaxing and entertaining areas, it is set against the backdrop of tranquil bush and water views. A covered dining area with ceiling fans will keep you cool, before stepping down to a large backyard with plenty of room for a pool. Flanked by lush, low maintenance gardens, there is also a boardwalk for your afternoon stroll along the river which the whole family will enjoy.
Other fabulous features of this family home:
- Located at the end of a quiet court
- Property is only 12 months old
- House is 397m2 under roof
- Land size is 837m2
- 5 King Size Bedrooms
- Ducted Air-Conditioning and fans throughout
- 6.5 KW Solar system
- Intercom with camera for security
- Electric gate will operate 30 times if there is a power black out
- Can never be locked out with an outside keypad which will allow you in with passcode
- Media room and separate open plan living
- Powder room and Toilet downstairs for all the guests you will be entertaining
- Grand entrance with 3 in 1 wrought iron doors
- Massive Kitchen with a Huge butlers pantry
- Storage plus throughout the home
- Property backs onto nature and the water for all your outdoor needs
- Room for a pool should you wish to put in with electrical facilities already in place
- Room for the largest of caravans or trailers
River Edge Court is an exclusive address surrounded by stunning homes. Driving home each night will be like driving to your own holiday destination.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Steven Allen from Ray White.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.