SOLD BY ADAM BUDD
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Excellent proximity to the beach and easy access to the Bruce Highway.
- 2 spacious living areas with acreage vistas and fireplace.
- A spacious open design with light filled living and dining areas.
- 4 great sized bedrooms with master retreat with walk in robe and lounge.
- Excellent galley kitchen boasting large pantry and preparation areas.
- Entertaining guests is a breeze with the large insulated undercover entertaining area.
- Garage up to 5 vehicles or you can tinker, exercise, or restore cars in the 3-bay shed.
- Large quality modern bathroom features with excellent bath tub after a hard days work.
- Bore watering system, air conditioning for the warmer days and a fireplace for the cooler nights.
- Owners are committed to sell. All offers will be considered.
83 Laxton Road is offering a unique sense of space, privacy and versatility. Nestled amid a 1-acre block with tranquil Palmview Conservation Park views, this entry level acreage home offers boundless possibilities with plenty of room for the kids to play, opportunities for extended family or home business owners with its ample layout.
The residence has been set back well from the road and provides a low maintenance sanctuary with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining.
83 Laxton Road in Palmview is an excellent start as a family home and is in close vicinity to the Sunshine Coast's best beaches, the Sunshine Coast University, excellent private and public schools, plus shopping options galore are nearby and easy access to the Bruce Highway for North and South commuting.
Call Adam Budd today to inspect and avoid disappointment. *Please note property has been staged with VIRTUAL FURNITURE IMAGES for display purposes.
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.