SOLD BY JAMES GOLDSWORTHY & PETER CHANT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
As you turn into the wide leafy street of Amaroo Avenue, you start to get the feeling you're home... It's one of those feelings you can't described, only experienced.
It may be the sight of the children of the neighbourhood playing on the wide grassy footpaths after school, or the recognisable glow of the street lights starting to illuminate... Maybe the feeling hits you whilst you drive under the sprawling branches of the huge Poinciana Tree down the road...
Whatever the reason, it is a feeling that cannot be faked or forced. It is rare, it is genuine and it is real. It is what you have been longing for and is what you deserve! It is everything that is on offer at 4 Amaroo Avenue and it can be yours today, at a price you can afford.
Features we love:
- Large stained timber deck
- Polished hard wood timber floors with open plan Air Conditioned Living
- Blue chip location in one of the most sort after and tightly held streets in Nambour Heights
- 3 Large bedrooms all with Built In robes and Air Conditioning in the Master bedroom
- Recently updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Garage converted into a golden home based business opportunity
- The Large kitchen is central to both the indoor and outdoor living areas
- 799 m2 block with a completely fenced and shaded back-yard
- Vehicle side access
In recent times, the outdoor living area of a property has taken over the kitchen as the heart of a home.... And when you step out the back door onto the patio at 4 Amaroo Avenue you can see why! Connecting seamlessly with the kitchen and dining is a massive, fully weatherproof stained timber deck, surrounded by large mature trees and established gardens, it is the perfect setting for entertaining guests, or to simply relax and unwind after a week's worth of hard work.
Designed with family functionality in mind, you can watch the kids bounce on the trampoline or play with the dog in the fully fence, shaded backyard from the convenience of the deck or kitchen window - we welcome you home to 4 Amaroo Avenue.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.