SOLD BY JAMES GOLDSWORTHY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Rarely does an opportunity for such a great family home in Mooloolaba present itself that we are genuinely excited to present this beauty to you. Our recommendation would be to inspect before it's too late!
As part of the Sunshine Coast lifestyle every home needs a great entertaining area, well this is the one for you. Perfectly set out for dining, lounging around with friends and family all overlooking a very inviting swimming pool with low maintenance gardens. For all those DIY men out there, this home is complete with side access leading to a shed that can easily accommodate all your tools and a car.
The kitchen, the centrepiece of all homes, has been well considered for the keen entertainer with a large butler's pantry, loads of storage, bench space, quality appliances complete with breakfast bar and easy access to the outdoor entertaining area.
Some of our favorite features:
- Well proportioned throughout with an easy flow open design.
- Stunning entertainers kitchen, with butlers pantry.
- Immaculately presented home.
- Completely renovated, nothing more to do.
- Master with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
- Walking distance to Alexandra Headland and Mooloolaba Esplanade.
- Set on a 584m2 parcel of land, with loads of room for caravan, boat etc.
- Low maintenance gardens.
- Fans and Air con through out
- Walking distance to local shops.
- Short drive to Maroochydore CBD, airport, motorway.
With few homes in Mooloolaba coming to the market, be sure to enquire and be quick as this won't last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.