SOLD BY STEVEN ALLEN
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Have a growing family that needs space?
Want to live close to the beach yet be amongst the trees?
Don't like the beach and need a pool?
Love to entertain family and friends?
Are you a master chef and in need of a large modern kitchen?
Want to hear the birds chirping?
Do you like a view or two?
Do you like a bit of Privacy?
Always wanted to live in Buderim?
If you answered YES to any of the above then you need to inspect this property!
Things you will Love:
- Massive 5 Bedroom family residence
- 3 Bathrooms, 2 car garage with storage
- 5th Bedroom perfect for a guests with very own ensuite
- Dining amongst the trees and overlooking the pool
- Massive modern kitchen for the master chef with new induction cooktop and oven
- Air Conditioning and fans throughout
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Massive entertaining deck with hinterland views
- 2 Living zones - upstairs and down
- Fireplace for those cold winter nights
- Secret loft, perfect for a kids retreat or 6th bedroom
- Pool which is surrounded by decking which creates another entertaining area
- Work shed for all your tools and toys
- Under house storage, you will never run out of room
- 1.5 KW Solar on the roof
- 2x 5000 litre water tanks
- Manicured gardens with privacy from all sides
- Elevated block with Glass House Mountain views
- Minutes drive to shops, cafes and beaches
Classic, Homely, Charming family home nestled among the gumtrees is what you are buying here!
Book your private inspection with me today!
2 garage spaces