SOLD BY GREG CLARKE
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This amazing family retreat sitting quietly amongst the trees on the ridge at Camp Flat Road is a property not to be missed.
This ranch style home with natural brick and vaulted timber ceilings has a real homely feel, a sanctuary away from the busy world. It's a tranquil escape with excellent views across 4.5 acres of rural landscape, it's a fantastic place to call home.
The property is a hidden gem of many possibilities: The family home with space for all, with dams, trees and northerly views, or the adjoining granny flat for Air B & B, and the big money opportunity, development. Subdivide your 4.5 acres in the future and create your own long-term nest egg. Options, options, options.
The owners have loved their exceptional family home with multiple generations calling it home, but now the time has come to downsize with a change of lifestyle to smaller more convenient property and more time for them.
What 49 Camp Flat Road Offers
• Single level spacious property with Northerly Rural views
• 4 Large bedrooms all with views
• Chefs kitchen with courtyard views -easy to watch the kids
• Master retreat with lux ensuite and sitting area
• 2 separate living areas with open fire place
• Fantastic entertaining, huge deck and 10m x 5m saltwater pool
• Separate granny flat fully renovated with solid timber floors, private entrance and rural views
• Huge 90 sqm shed, 2 dams and loads of room, multiple entrances
* Dual road entrances - Easy access -Setup ready to subdivide
• 15 minutes drive to the beaches, restaurants and shops
* All New Bli Bli Shopping complex only 5 mins away
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.